FLUIDS GOING THROUGH OUR SWIVELS
Swivels manufactured by Swivel Consultants (NZ) have been used with a wide variety of fluids and applications.
- OIL – In a filling situation (4-44 gal. drums filled on the 1 pallett using a combination of our 1.5″ right angle and straight swivels)
- AVGAS – Aviation hose reels and dispensers
- JET A-1
- PETROL – Delivery trucks as well as petrol station dispensers
- METHANOL – Unloading and loading tankers at a wharf terminal
- WHEY – Product sprayed onto farm paddocks as fertiliser
- WATER – Fire appliances, water delivery trucks, etc.
- BITUMEN – Sparayers, hand lancers, loadout booms, etc.
- BITUMENOUS EMULSIONS
- WASTE PRODUCTS
- FOOD PRODUCTS – e.g. apple juice
- CHEMICALS – sulphuric and nitric acids
- DRILL MUD
- AIR – Vacuum and pressure
- FIRE FIGHTING – Foam guns, etc.
- OIL CONDENSATE – on oil wells